Burhan Pektaş, Assoc. Prof. Dr.
- Assoc. Dr. Burhan PEKTAŞ
- İzmir University, Faculty of Art and Science, Department of Mathematics-Computer
- Gürsel Aksel Bulvarı No:14 Üçkuyular /İzmir 35350
- Phone: +90 (232) 246 49 49
- Fax: +90 (232) 224 09 09
- Web Sayfası: http:// http://www.izmir.edu.tr/fef/bolumler/matematik-bilgisayar/2012-10-04-14-44-59.html
Dr. Pektas completed his PhD degree in Applied Mathematics at Kocaeli University, Turkey in 2006; his MSc degree in Mathematics at the Kocaeli University, Turkey in 2002, and his BSc in Mathematics at Kocaeli University, Turkey in 1998. From 1998 till 2009 he was studied at the Kocaeli University and received the degree of PhD in Applied Mathematics. He has been working for Department of Mathematics and Computer Science in Izmir University since 2009. The main research interests are numerical methods for Partial Differential Equations (PDE), Optimal Control Problems, Regularization Methods, Inverse Coefficient Problems. He is an author of more than 10 scientific papers in international journals and conference proceedings.
- Ph.D., Kocaeli University, 2006
- M.Sc., Kocaeli University, 2002
- B.Sc., Kocaeli University, 1998
- Inverse Problems for PDE,
- Numerical Methods,
- Optimization and Regularization Techniques.
- Linear Algebra I-II,
- Differential Equations (Ordinary and PDE),
- Calculus I-II,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Integral Equations,
- Programming with Matlab